In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
Tri-Tip Steak from Highland Wagyu. This is a lesser known cut in the UK, as for some reason the cut doesn't generally marble up too well with the typical Grass Fed diet of our country. However, throughout the world where there are pockets of tremendous heritage beef being finished on high concentrations of grain diets whereby producing a highly marbled and flavoursome cut, and with such, the Tri-Tip has proven itself to be a delicious cut in very high demand. The enhanced marbling in the Highland Wagyu Beef Tri-Tip is attained by feeding special, low energy organic diet formulations and seaweed. With this in mind, we are proud to bring to you, what is possibly the finest piece of Scottish Tri-Tip available anywhere in the UK right now.
- Prime F2 Scottish Wagyu from Highland Wagyu, Perthshire
- Producers of possibly the Best Beef in the UK
- Cook rare to med/rare for best results
- Sensational flavour and texture like nothing else
- Highly marbled with soft buttery fat
- Great Sharing cut