Prime Rib Steak Extra Mature Scotch Beef
In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
Scotlands finest "Prime Rib" Steaks, hand selected and matured by Dry Ageing up to 6 weeks prior to being butchered and portioned to our highest quality standards. These really are fabulous steaks with enough meat to share "although you may regret inviting your friends once you start!" The lovely creamy fat from this heritage beef can be seen marbling gently through the muscle thus producing a sublime eating experience of fully-flavoured tender meat with on-the-bone true heritage beef character.
The Bennachie Scottish Quality brand is Exclusive to John Davidsons. Created to recognise the the finest locally produced meat Scotland has to offer, each piece of meat is meticulously graded for quality, traditionally aged in our Himalayan Salt ageing chambers and processed by our professional team of professional Craft Butchers.
- Prime heritage Scottish Beef
- Extra mature, Dry Aged Prime Rib Steak
- Ideal for Grilling or Barbecue
- Individually Vacuum Packed and Blast frozen to lock in the freshness
- We only pack these when they reach perfect maturity, taste and tenderness