Sirloin Steak Scottish
In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
These Prime Scottish Sirloin Steaks are taken from locally produced, primarily Heritage breed beef that's selected for the higher fat marbling and associated higher eating qualities this produces. The high concentration of marbling within the muscle makes for the most outstandingly juicy steak with maximum flavour. The higher fat content also makes them the ideal steak for BBQ and as we cut all these Steaks to approx 1" thick they're all crackers!
The Bennachie Scottish Quality brand is Exclusive to John Davidsons. Created to recognise the the finest locally produced meat Scotland has to offer, each piece of meat is meticulously graded for quality, traditionally aged in our Himalayan Salt ageing chambers and processed by our professional team of professional Craft Butchers.
- Prime heritage Scottish Beef
- Tender & Juicy Sirloin Steaks
- Dry Aged Premium product
- Maximum flavour and succulence
- Ideal for Grilling or Barbecue
- Individually Vacuum Packed and Blast frozen to lock in the freshness
- We only pack these when they reach perfect maturity, taste and tenderness