Rump Steak of Scotch Beef
In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
This is one of our favourites and great value too. Our traditionally cut Rump Steak of Scotch Beef has a deep, beefy flavour with an extra "bite" to it. These are aged for about 28 days to ensure extra tenderness and to allow the wonderful deep flavours to develop. This is a great steak to have as is or can be sliced for stir-fry, Stroganoff or even crispy chilli beef!
The Bennachie Scottish Quality brand is Exclusive to John Davidsons. Created to recognise the the finest locally produced meat Scotland has to offer, each piece of meat is meticulously graded for quality, traditionally aged in our Himalayan Salt ageing chambers and processed by our professional team of professional Craft Butchers.
- Prime heritage Scottish Beef
- Tender & Juicy Rump Steaks
- Dry Aged Premium product
- Maximum flavour and succulence
- Ideal for Grilling or Barbecue
- Individually Vacuum Packed and Blast frozen to lock in the freshness
- We only pack these when they reach perfect maturity, taste and tenderness