In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
"Secreto" the secret muscle, hidden away and generally overlooked. This cut is taken from what is known as the "Wagyu" of Pork, primarily from the Iberian Black pigs that forage in the Andalusian Mountains of Spain gorging themselves on the fruits of the Acorn trees that impart a lovely nuttiness throughout the pork. These pigs are large and carry a lot of fat from their rich diet. The fat is well developed throughout the muscles giving them a real depth of flavour and beautifully succulent tender pork when cooked. Not a common cut here in the UK, but boy is it something to try.. Simply fabulous!
- Authentic Spanish Iberian Black Pig
- Widely recognised as the some of the best pork in the world
- Selected for flavour and quality
- Individually packed for ease of handing and affordable price point
- Blast frozen to lock in the freshness