Yakiniku ~ Highland Wagyu
In Stock ~ Product Supplied Frozen
This is Yakiniku, meaning "grilled meat" basically in it's broadest sense, referring to grilled meat cuisine or barbecue. These steaks are simple, tender and selected as an easy cut to use in so many ways. The Yakiniku Steak can be lightly cooked in any way you want, whether lightly fried, barbecued or grilled the steak when cooked rare is delicious. Also suitable for stripping into stir-fry strips or used in an abundance of Japanese recipes available online, check some of them out and try something different today.
- Prime F2 Scottish Wagyu from Highland Wagyu, Perthshire
- Producers of possibly the Best Beef in the UK
- Cook rare for best results
- Sensational flavour and texture
- A wonderfully diverse steak suitable for so many recipes