Butteries / Rowies SUPER-DEAL + DELIVERY Included
Buy Traditional Aberdeen Butteries / Rowies Online
One of the most popular ex-pat purchases! Known as Butteries, Rowies or Aberdeen Rolls, these "Delicacies" are a favourite here in the North East of Scotland. You may have tried supermarket wannabes but these are the real deal.
These butteries are completely different from rolls anywhere else in the modern world. They have the fat content of a croissant but a far more robust, flattened shape - and they're saltier. In bygone days the fat content was lard as the buttery was used as an energy source for fisherman at sea, however, today the lard is substituted with vegetable fat to make them more appealing to the general public, healthier and tasty too. Very Moreish!
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ONLY WANT THIS ITEM YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FREE DELIVERY ~ REMEMBER TO SELECT FREE DELIVERY IN THE BASKET.
- Thats 48 of the finest, hand-made Aberdeenshire Butteries / Rowies in 12 Packs of 4
- Includes DELIVERY - UK Mainland, terms apply
- Perfect with sweet or savoury toppings
- The traditional Breakfast roll with a difference
- Ideal for freezing
Nutritional per 100g
Energy 1807kj/432kcal, Total Fat 30.9g, of which Saturates 11.4g, Total Carbohydrate 35.5g, of which Sugars 5.6g, Protein 5.6g, Salt 2.3g
Ingredients : Wheat Flour(with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Gluten), Shortening Vegetable Oils (Palm Rapeseed) Water, sugar, yeast, salt.
Allergens in Bold