Venison and Cranberry Sausage
Currently Out Of Stock ~ Check back later
For these absolutely stunning sausages we use only the finest of Wild Venison sourced direct from Highland Estates in Scotland. As this meat is so very lean and incredibly rich, we have found that adding a very small quantity of pork to the mix makes the world of difference to the overall taste and texture of these super-lean sausages. With pork and associated pork fat being recently recognised as having many health benefits it seemed like the ideal element to add. This low fat base of Venison is then mixed with our own special blend of seasoning and sweet cranberries before being hand-made into the most beautiful sausages.
Ingredients: Venison (62.5%), Water, Pork (5.7%), Pea Flake, Dried cranberries (3.4%), Seasoning [Salt, Rice flour, Dextrose, Preservative E221, Spices (white pepper, nutmeg), Stabiliser E450, Flavour enhancer E621, Antioxidant E300, Spice extracts] (Sulphites)
- Wild Scottish Venison
- Naturally Lean and Protein Rich
- Specially produced for the "Lean Butcher" range
- Contains a high concentration of Iron and vitamin B2 which speeds up your fat burning metabolism.
- Venison is an excellent source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which is rarely found in other meats; they help to reduce triglyceride levels in the blood, which means less fat being transported to fat stores making it easier to keep body fat levels down.
- Gluten Free
- Be sure to cook your Venison product correctly and try not to over cook as this may have a negative effect on the finished product.