Red Thai Lamb Burgers
An easy way to spice up lamb burgers with the addition of Thai curry paste, lime and coriander. Ideal for barbecue or on the grill during the week.
- 450g/1lb lean lamb mince
- 10ml/2tsp red Thai curry paste
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 5ml/1tsp Thai fish sauce, optional
- 15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together.
Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm (3½inch burgers). Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
Serve the burgers in a burger bun with a salad garnish and a selection of burger relishes.
Images courtesy of AHDB.