Barbecued Lance Steaks
A quick to cook steak dish with a simple barbecue marinade, uses rump steaks cut in half.
- 2 x 300g/10½oz lean rump steaks, each cut in half
- 5ml/1tsp sunflower oil
- For the marinade: 15ml /1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 15-30ml/1-2tbsp prepared barbecue sauce
- 10ml/2tsp good balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Rocket leaves, to garnish
Prep Time:5 mins
Total Time: 11 mins
Place the steaks in a non-metallic dish. Mix together the marinade ingredients and pour over the steaks. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the steaks according to your preference.
Arrange the steaks on a small bed of rocket leaves and serve with pea mash.
If preferred cook on a prepared barbecue.