Sri Lankan Chicken Fillets
Sri Lankan flavours suit Chicken so well. These super lean Chicken fillets have been marinated perfectly in our Sri Lankan spices to produce this incredible product. Absolutely love these and use it in all sort of recipes. We cut these into chunks to be cooked on skewers lately when doing some tastings – slammed the chunks into warmed Pitta breads with salad and fresh pickles. So fresh, so simple and absolutely phenomenal tastes!
- Low Fat from The Lean Butcher
- 100% Chicken Breast meat only
- 300g Pack (2 x 150g)
- Protein rich, this is a great start when incorporated as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- Chicken meat is a great source of Iron, Zinc, vitamin B6 and niacin (vitamin B3), which are both essential for the body’s metabolism and energy production while maintaining the immune system and blood sugar maintenance.
- Also found in Chicken is Biotin (vitamin B7) which helps cell growth and vitamin B12 which is essential to nerve cell and blood cell maintenance.
- Blast frozen to lock in the freshness
Chicken Fillet (98%), Sri Lankan Seasoning (2%) [Sugar, Onion, Coriander, Salt, Cumin, Garlic, Shallot, Red Bell Pepper, Chilli, Black Pepper, Fenugreek, Fennel Seeds, Cinnamon, Lemon Peel Powder, Clove, Cardamom]
Add this cooked product to almost any dish you want. Chop and serve over a Salad, slam into a roll or wrap, load out with salad and / or vegetables and sauce up for something spectacular.
- For best results, allow to thaw overnight in the fridge and cook within 48 hours.
- Pan fry, grill or barbecue. All you got to do is cook thoroughly to a core temperature of 75ºC. Remember the rhyme (75 Stay Alive)