Chinese Char Siu Chicken Pieces
Gotta love the Chinese Char Siu Chicken flavour on these. Authentic super lean chicken that cooks up great. Once cooked, add last to stir-fry vegetables, give them a toss around and finish with a plum sauce, fantastic! Just be careful with the cooking, probably best done in an air-fryer, oven or lightly fried being careful not to burn the coater.
- Low Fat from The Lean Butcher
- 100% Chicken Breast meat only
- 300g Pack
- Protein rich, this is a great start when incorporated as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- Chicken meat is a great source of Iron, Zinc, vitamin B6 and niacin (vitamin B3), which are both essential for the body’s metabolism and energy production while maintaining the immune system and blood sugar maintenance.
- Also found in Chicken is Biotin (vitamin B7) which helps cell growth and vitamin B12 which is essential to nerve cell and blood cell maintenance.
- Blast frozen to lock in the freshness
Chicken Fillet (99%), Seasoning (0.99%) [ Sugar, Salt, Beetroot, Smoked paprika, Red Pepper, Fennel, Coriander, Anise, Cinnamon, Garlic, Cloves, Pepper, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum. Flavour enhancers: E631, E621. Anti Caking: Silicon Dioxide ]
Add this cooked product to almost any dish you want. Chop and serve over a Salad, slam into a roll or wrap, load out with salad and / or vegetables and sauce up for something spectacular.
- For best results, allow to thaw overnight in the fridge and cook within 48 hours.
- Pan fry, grill or barbecue. All you got to do is cook thoroughly to a core temperature of 75ºC. Remember the rhyme (75 Stay Alive)