Sao Paulo 1953 Brisket
£49.50 – £123.75
The Sao Paulo 1953 is the ultimate Full Packer Brisket aimed to rival the might of the North American USDA Prime counterpart. This is specifically produced, grass fed beef, finished on a 200 day Grain diet. Rarely do we ever see beef of this quality from Brazil specifically so this really is a turn up for the books. This isn’t the regular commodity product we hear about either, this is the cream of the crop. All heritage Aberdeen Angus beef, naturally produced without the use of hormones or antibiotics.. just goes to show… there’s great meat in every country when you look for it.
Make no mistake here, these bad boys have plenty fat about them and will require a level of trimming. However, the surplus fat although very much inline with what you would expect from the American Full-Packer style I would say this is very much compensated by the great value of these beautiful briskets.
The Sao Paulo 1953 Brisket
- South American – US style Full-Packer Brisket
- Heritage Aberdeen Angus Beef
- Grass Fed and Grain supplement finish
- Naturally produced beef without hormone or antibiotics
- Blast frozen at source ensures perfect quality delivered every time